Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our babies




Today I got to see and hear the babies again! They were all over the place, doing somersaults and cartwheels. I still can't believe that they look so much like babies and are still so tiny! I did get reprimanded for NOT GAINING ENOUGH WEIGHT. Everything I have read says that the ideal weight gain in the first trimester for twins is four pounds and since I have gained three and a half, I thought I was doing really well. The doctor actually said "you can't gain enough weight with twins. You better start packing on the pounds". I absolutely do not plan to pack on the pounds, but I can't even figure out how or when I could eat more food. I already feel like I am eating all the time, all day long. Next appointment is in five weeks and we will get to find out what they are!!

No comments: