Monday, June 29, 2009

Flutters and Dreams

I felt the babies for the first time today! There have been a few times in the last few weeks when I wondered if what I was feeling was a baby moving, but today there was no mistaking it. The only way I can explain it is that it felt like a wave rolling. It started on the right side and moved to the center. Then about a half hour later, I felt it in the center again. I am not sure if I did any work for the rest of the day; I just wanted to feel them again.

Last night I had one of those nights where it feels as if you are having the same dream all night long and no matter how many times you wake up, it just continues every time you go back to sleep. In each dream, I was having an ultrasound to find out the babies sexes and just as the doctor would say "Baby A is a....." I would wake up. This happened six or seven times last night and I woke up so frustrated. I do believe that if I had found out in my dream what the babies sexes are, it would have been accurate. Before we knew we were pregnant, I started having pregnancy dreams and then before we knew we were having twins, i started having twin dreams. I guess we will just have to wait for our next appointment on July 8th.

No comments: